You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a cottage or campsite or rv site.
Season We are open from Mother’s Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Entertainment Free wi-fi and cable.
Please check in between the hours of 3pm and 9pm.
Early arrival: If arriving before 3pm, you may park your vehicle for free on the premises, but you will not be able to check in before 3pm, unless your room is ready earlier than normal. There is no guarantee of being able to check in before 3pm.
Late arrival: If your plans require you to arrive after 9pm, please let us know in advance, and we can make arrangements for your late arrival. If you planned to arrive during normal office hours, but find that you are running very late, please call and inform us that you will be arriving late, and we will instruct you on our late check-in procedure. If you do not call us, and arrive after 10pm, there is no guarantee of accommodation upon your arrival.
Please check out no later than 10am. We do grant a one-hour grace period for check-out; however, if you have not checked out by 11am, we will charge your credit card a $50.00 late check-out fee. You Have received your cottage clean You are responsible to have properly cleaned all dishes and kitchen units prior to your departure. All units will be checked and if excessive cleaning is required a cleaning fee of $150 will be charged to your account.
You may park your vehicle for free on the premises in designated area after check-out, provided it is gone by the end of the day.
Should you leave before your reservation expires, you will be charged in full for remaining days.
NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
Your credit card will be charged 50% deposit of the rental at the time of booking. remaining balance due at time of check in.
There is a $75 fee to cancel your reservation. If you cancel 10 days or more before your arrival, you will receive a refund of your deposit, less the cancellation fee. If you cancel 6 to 9 days before arrival, you will receive a 50% refund of your deposit. If you cancel five days or less before arrival, the deposit is non-refundable. If you do not check in on your arrival date, and have not cancelled, you will be charged for the full balance due of your reservation.
NH Meals & Rooms tax is 9% and collected for all reservations
There is a $25 fee to change your reservation dates. Date changes less than 10 days before arrival are subject to our cancellation policy. Unit changes are subject to available rooms and rates.
There will be a $20 charge for lost keys.
For more than the included people in a unit, there is an additional charge of $25 per extra person per night. Children five and under stay free.
Day visitors will be charged $10 and must leave premises by 9:00 pm.
Extra vehicles are charged $10 for parking
All of our Cottages are non-smoking. For those guests who still wish to smoke, we ask that they please smoke outside or on their porch and Place butts in cans provided at cottage. There is a $250.00 cleaning fee if we detect smoking has occurred in the cottage.
We do accept pets. There is an additional pet fee of $25 per night (maximum of $50 per stay) when bringing your pet. Please call us first if you are considering bringing your pet(s). Please remember, we accept small or medium dogs up to 35 lbs.. no cats, or other kinds of pets, or large breed dogs. Pets must not be left unattended in cottages, rv’s or tents at anytime.
Dogs must be well-behaved and on a leash at all times when on the property. Dogs are not allowed in the pool area. Please clean up after your pet.
Guests who bring pets without our permission will be charged a pet fee of $75 per night.
We do provide small barbeque grills, but you are welcome to bring your own. Grills may never be used on the porches of units. Please keep the grill a minimum of 5 feet away from your unit.
We asks our guests to keep quiet between the hours of 10pm and 8am. Your neighbors will appreciate it.
The Cottages at Tower Hill is private property and a personal residence. We will not hesitate to evict any guest that is disruptive and/or destructive, to other guests, to our property or the cottages at Tower Hill business. Evicted guests will receive no refund and will face the potential liability to reimburse the Cottages at Tower Hill for any lost revenue or damages incurred.
RV & Campground Rules and Rates
Campsites are rented to one family consisting of two adults and two children under the age of 12. Extra adults, and no more than two per site allowed, sharing the same site will be charged $25.00 per night per person (see below for visitor rates). No more than 6 people total will be allowed on one site. Only one unit— tent, pop-up, motor home or trailer plus one small tent will be allowed on a site. Only one car will be allowed per site—no exceptions.
RESERVATIONS—may be made up to a year in advance upon check out. A $100.00 deposit for each week reserved is required. Reservations deposits made before Labor Day are NOT REFUNDABLE. Reservations will be taken for one week stays in July and August, and 3 day Holiday weekends and for anytime in May and June (except Bike Week). Starting June 20th, 2 day stays may be made for July and August. Telephone reservations will be held for 7 days only. Sorry, no refunds due to weather or personal reasons. PAYMENT—is due in full upon arrival. If you can’t make it on your arrival day of your reservation, you must call to secure your site for the remainder of your stay. We reserve the right to rent out any site when the camper does not inform of us of the cancellation on the arrival day. Due to numerous cancellations, we reserve the right to keep the deposit of anyone who makes a week or more reservation before May 15th, and cancels all or part of the stay.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED DUE TO WEATHER OR PERSONAL REASONS. CHECK IN TIME IS NO EARLIER THAN 3:00PM UNLESS PREARRANGED WITH THE OFFICE AND CHECK OUT IS NO LATER THAN 11:00AM.
RV & CAMPING RULES:
1. SITES AND PARKING— Only one car is allowed on a site— no exceptions. Parking areas are provided for extra cars, visitor’s cars and boat trailers. All cars and vehicles should be well off the road.
2. QUIET HOURS ARE BETWEEN 10PM AND 8AM SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY AND 12AM TO 8AM ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Radios, TV’s and other potentially disturbing noises and activities must be controlled at all hours. Rowdiness and profane language will not be tolerated.
3. CHILDREN— Your children’s actions are your responsibility! Children under 16 years of age must be with their parents by 10PM Sunday through Thursday and by 11pm on Friday and Saturday. Children 14 and under must be with their parents or an adult at the Pool.
4. VISITORS— Must check in at the office, pay the visiting fee and receive a guest pass for their car. Any visitor leaving the campground in 2 hours, and does not return that day, will be refunded the fee. All visitors must leave the park by 9pm unless they are registered to stay overnight. Visitor’s cars must be parked in designated areas.
5. SPEED LIMIT— 5MPH! This is for your safety and for the children’s safety. This speed limit is also for Golf carts and bicycles and is strictly enforced.
7. SWIMMING— Pool hours are from 8AM to 10PM. NO LIFEGUARDS ARE PROVIDED— SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area. Rules are posted at the pool and must be adhered to. Pool is open June 1st through after labor day. No glass containers in the pool area.
8. EMERGENCIES—Come to the office and if closed, press the door buzzer. If necessary call 911. Emergency messages will be delivered.
9. NO washing dishes in the washrooms, and no de-barking or cutting trees. NO firearms, airguns, are allowed. No all terrain vehicles are allowed.
10. RATES– Year 2019 rates: per night $50.00, per week $300; per 4 week $1100, per 8 weeks; $2000.
Visitor Rates: Adults $10.00 until 9PM— $25. 00 overnight. Children 13-18 years of age $2.00/day $4.00 overnight (12 and under Free)
We accommodate up to 26′ rv’s
*The management reserves the right to eject all violators of these rules and to remove persons and animals considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of others using the campground and facilities
It is your responsibility to thoroughly read and understand all terms and policies of The Cottages at Tower Hill.
Policies are subject to change.
Motorcycle Week Policy:
One week rentals only for cottages on Bike Week.
Special rates apply during Bike Week.
Your credit card will be charged a 50% of the rental at time of booking. April 30th we will charge the remaining balance due of the rental to your card. We will then email you a confirmation that your reservation has been paid in full.
For Motorcycle Week reservations that are booked on or after April 30th.
Your card will be charged for the full amount of the rental at time of booking.
All Motorcycle Week reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE. For Motorcycle Week reservations that booked before April 30th and cancel before April 30th the 50% balance will not be charged.
Reservations made May 1st or after are due in full at time of booking and are NON-REFUNDABLE