We accommodate up to 35′ rv’s, larger spots are available upon request.
RV & CAMPING RULES:
1. RATES– Year 2021 rates:
per night $50.00,
per week $300;
per 4 week $1100,
per 8 weeks; $2000.
May 15th – Sept 30th; $3000.00
Visitor Rates: Adults $10.00 until 9PM— $25. 00 overnight. Children 13-18 years of age $2.00/day $4.00 overnight (12 and under Free)
2. SITES AND PARKING— Only one car is allowed on a site— no exceptions. Parking areas are provided for extra cars, visitor’s cars and boat trailers. All cars and vehicles should be well off the road.
3. QUIET HOURS ARE BETWEEN 11PM AND 8AM SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY AND 12AM TO 8AM ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Radios, TV’s and other potentially disturbing noises and activities must be controlled at all hours. Rowdiness and profane language will not be tolerated.
4. CHILDREN— Your children’s actions are your responsibility! Children under 16 years of age must be with their parents by 10PM Sunday through Thursday and by 11pm on Friday and Saturday. Children 14 and under must be with their parents or an adult at the Pool.
5. VISITORS— Must check in at the office, pay the visiting fee and receive a guest pass for their car. Any visitor leaving the campground in 2 hours, and does not return that day, will be refunded the fee. All visitors must leave the park by 9pm unless they are registered to stay overnight. Visitor’s cars must be parked in designated areas.
6. SPEED LIMIT— 5 MPH! This is for your safety and for the children’s safety. This speed limit is also for Golf carts and bicycles and is strictly enforced.
7. SWIMMING— Pool hours are from 8AM to dusk. NO LIFEGUARDS ARE PROVIDED— SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area. Rules are posted at the pool and must be adhered to. Pool is open June 1st through after labor day. No glass containers in the pool area.
8. EMERGENCIES—Come to the office and if closed, press the door buzzer. If necessary call 911. Emergency messages will be delivered.
9. NO washing dishes in the washrooms, and no de-barking or cutting trees. NO firearms, airguns, are allowed. No all terrain vehicles are allowed.
*The management reserves the right to eject all violators of these rules and to remove persons and animals considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of others using the campground and facilities*